We are committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all our activities. Visitors to our web site can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority. All personal information is collected, held and used in strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018).
The Purpose of processing your personal data
- You may give us information about yourself by making a booking online or over the phone, or by completing an enquiry form, or by direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use your personal data to process your booking or enquiry.
- We will share your information with our booking system, SuperControl for the purpose of them delivering their service to us.
- SuperControl provide a verified reviews service called UpFrontReviews and we may ask them to send you an email invitation to submit a review about your stay. You consent to us providing your details to SuperControl in this way. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time.
- For online or phone bookings, we will share your information with Holiday Rent Payment, our online payment provider. Bank details are not saved either by us or by SuperControl. Holiday Rent Payment is used only for the purposes of making the financial transaction of your booking. You may pay by bank transfer if you wish.
- We will never sell your details to any third party.
Categories of personal data collected
We collect personal data – name, address, email address and phone numbers.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use. Our database is stored in a secure, password protected location. Only users authorised by us have access to this data.
Integrity of Data
- Individuals have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about them;
- Individuals have the right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- Individuals may request to have their personal data erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data.
- We will keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and only for the purpose of keeping in contact regarding our business.
Any queries relating to our collection or use of personal information should be addressed to email@example.com.