Rowan Cottage, Sleeps 4
Rowan Cottage offers spacious accommodation looking out over the garden and towards the mountains and the sunsets in the west. There is a large open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area featuring a beautiful wood burning stove and picture window to capture those views. Picnic table in the walled garden (enclosed safe area for dogs) for breakfast or barbeques, with private seating area on the patio, and courtyard seating to the front of the cottage. The walled garden is accessible by both Rowan and Seil Cottages.
- TV with FreeSat and DVD player.
- WiFi, Bluetooth speakers, USB charging points.
- Electric cooker with ceramic hob, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double bedroom and twin room. Bed linen provided. Hairdryer.
- Bathroom with bath with electric shower over. Towels provided.
- Wood burner in lounge (initial supply of fuel included).
- Double glazed, electric heating (electricity included).
- Up to 2 dogs welcome.
Comments from our Guest Book
- "Stunning accommodation. Perfect location."
- "Beautiful idyllic place and 5-star accommodation."
- "Lovely cottage, everything we needed and more."
- "Lovely accommodation, well equipped, beautifully furnished and great location."
- "Loved this cottage, location was beautiful and so very peaceful."