Rowan Cottage, Sleeps max 4
***Please note Rowan Cottage now has one double and one small double bed***
Rowan Cottage offers cosy accommodation looking out over the garden and towards the mountains and the sunsets in the west. There is a large open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area featuring a beautiful wood burning stove and picture window to capture those views. Please note there is not direct access from Rowan Cottage to the adjoining walled garden, guests must go through the main garden.
- TV with FreeSat and DVD player.
- WiFi, Bluetooth speakers, USB charging points.
- Electric cooker with ceramic hob, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- One bedroom has a double bed, the other a small double. Bed linen provided.
- Bathroom with bath with electric shower over. Towels provided.
- Wood burner in lounge (initial supply of fuel included).
- Double glazed, electric heating (electricity included).
- Up to 2 dogs welcome.
Comments from our Guest Book
- "Stunning accommodation. Perfect location."
- "Beautiful idyllic place and 5-star accommodation."
- "Lovely cottage, everything we needed and more."
- "Lovely accommodation, well equipped, beautifully furnished and great location."
- "Loved this cottage, location was beautiful and so very peaceful."