Seil Cottage, Sleeps 2
Seil Cottage is our cosy cottage-for-two which looks out over the garden across the hills, with lovely sunset views. There is a generous open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, with a feature wood burning stove and picture window facing the garden. Picnic table in the walled garden (enclosed safe area for dogs) for breakfast or barbeques, with private seating area on the patio, and a sunset-view seat by the door. The walled garden is accessible by both Seil and Rowan Cottages.
- TV with FreeSat and DVD player.
- WiFi, Bluetooth speaker and USB charging points.
- Ceramic hob, double oven, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- One luxury double bedroom. Bed linen provided. Hairdryer.
- Bathroom with bath with electric shower over. Towels included.
- Wood burner in lounge (initial supply of fuel included).
- Double glazed, electric heating (electricity included).
- Up to 2 dogs accepted.
Comments from our Guest Book
- "Quite simply stunning. Amazing place has everything you could ever need."
- "A lovely cottage in a fantastic location and very thoughtfully equipped."
- "Absolutely beautiful. Fantastic Cottage. Loved it."
- "Thank you for a wonderful stay at your lovely cottage....just superb."
- "A perfectly equipped cottage, we loved the personal touches."